Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"I'm just too busy!"

Please, to all of the people out there using the excuse that they are just too busy, stop with the tired out excuse. You really aren't as busy as you think you are. I'm currently a full time mom to an awesome little boy (a single full time mom), I work full time, I go to school full time, I'm also currently working on creating a website for our company, planning a community day event to benefit a local health clinic (this includes going around the community and physically talking to people to raise money and/or support) and working with an outside company to get a new database created/installed for work. Yet, I still find time to do the things that I find worthwhile. So if you're constantly using the I'm busy excuse as to why you can't do something, give me a call and I'll be more than willing to offer some free time management advice! I find that people ALWAYS make time for what they want  to make time for... something to think about?

No comments:

Post a Comment